New Spark for me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spark for me!

My wife couldn't keep it a secret any longer. She bought me a Spark for Father's Day! Holy Cow!! I had a Sea-Doo GS when we got married 11 years ago, but then home ownership and a couple of kids made it an impractical lawn ornament, so it had to go (along with my canary yellow Mustang GT convertible).

I'm so excited to get back into the pwc game, and to introduce my two boys to the great fun of it.

Glad to be back on this forum too! I missed it.

MAN.... HAPPY FATHERS DAY bud.

Sometimes we have to let the good toys go in life in order to acheive greater things. (and have better toys later!!!!)

Enjoy the new ride. Please let us know how you like it.

Comment

What a happy Father's Day surprise! She's a keeper!

Comment

Wow dang right a keeper!! Congrats on your new ride!!

Comment

So far I've got 5 hours on her, and a full day of riding planned for Friday! I'm super impressed with this machine. Lots of power to move my 240 lbs. My only concern is the inability to see the entire engine and bilge for rinsing off the salt water. I've seen an after market kit that cuts a hole in the top of the hull, however with my 5 year warranty, I'm worried about voiding it.

Comment

Just check with the dealer servicing your machine. This modification should not be an issue with ANYTHING to do with your warranty.

Comment

Working...
            X