P1513

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P1513

Have a 2007 GTI SE 185 that will not start after winter storage, 38 hours total use. Does crank and beep twice when the lanyard is attached. Have a Can Doo Pro, code P1513 is active. Says cluster is not married to MPEM. Tried a battery from another exact machine that runs, no dice, just cranks. Any Ideas? Buy the way I am not a new member here, although it says so. Glenn rebuilt an engine for me a couple years ago. Thanks
    Last edited by bgp429; 04-10-2017, 07:48 PM.

Sounds like the cluster has lost its coding some how.

Did the battery on this machine go completely dead during its storage?

When was the last time it ran correctly?

Could be as simple as coding the cluster to the MPEM again. I don't think the Candoo Pro can do this if memory serves me correctly.

Call Jeff or Dennis at Candoo to verify.

Comment

Oh.... 1 more thing. The GTI platform never came as a Supercharged unit, only available in the 130 and 155 power option.

If yours is a 185 HP unit with a supercharger then I believe you have a GTX.

Comment

It is not super charged. These belong to my brother. Here is the whole story. Last fall we tried to winterize it and it would not start. Had been used about a month before and ran fine. So we decided to wait until now and attempt to figure it out. One more thing that seemed odd. The beeper continued to operate even with the Can Doo hooked up and in diagnostic mode. Will check this weekend and see if the scanner can reprogram the cluster and also check the wiring connectors for corrosion or loose pins. Has never seen salt water.

Comment

Pode ser bateria fraca

Comment

Working...
          X