Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Rally Series Group--Where are you now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Rally Series Group--Where are you now?

I am sitting here with "pirate" and he said we need to find out where all our "Rally" friends are. Hey,....Hangover Group,...check in!

Well Maria and I are still around.....

Let me know when you want me to bring back the joke of the day from 2003......lol!

Still waiting for the Perry's to show up in east tn....!

Miss you guys. mcp

Comment

And we miss you too!
      Please let people you know from those fun days that we have this new forum up and running. I miss the Cantina,...TBB needs to get it moving again.

Comment

This is Mike, AKA mc_4-tec. I've been living in San Antonio, TX for 5 years now. I rode a couple times last year with most of my FRS buddies from Ohio. I would really like a Florida Trip, but it would have to be fall or next year.

Comment

I'm ready to ride guys, still On the West coast of Florida!!
          Great idea to get the group together, early July or mid August would be great
          Ride hard and often my friend

Comment

Mark & Lauren here. Hi Connie! Hi Todd! It was a sad day when we sold the Clearwater condo, and brought the jet skiis back to California full time. We really miss our rides in Florida, and the PWC rallies (Sunshine Bridge comes to mind). Lots of great memories. Planning a trip to Marco Island in October for a week. Will have to rent some jet skiis and take a ride for old times sake.

Comment

Hey you guys!!! So nice to hear from you. We miss the Rally rides also. When it is closer to your trip to Florida, get on the forum here and give the locals a heads up. You may be able to join up with some old friends. Keep us posted. Connie

Comment

What a great time that would be!! Let us know guys and gals, maybe a weekend event could be within reach!!

Comment

Working...
                X