Dr. Perez's Wild Florida River Ride!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Perez's Wild Florida River Ride!?

OK, when is it? Where do we meet? How many days or is it a one day trip? Sounds like it could be both!!

He told me about it. Let get this going! I'm IN!!!!

Comment

I believe it' that time again to do the cross from Stuart, FL. to Ft. Meyers. This is a cool run. It can be done in 2 days but 3 would be better. There's gas in little marinas along the way so you really don't have to bring other gas tanks. The first ride is from Stuart to Clewiston, Spend the night at Roland Martin Marine. Check it out on their website. You can explore the lake that day. Next morning to head out to Ft. Meyers. Theirs a Holiday Inn on the water with marina access to leave the skis there. You can enjoy downtown Ft. Meyers in walking distance. Next morning you can head back early and make it to Stuart by 5-6 pm. The water is smooth, unless the lake is choppy. You can enjoy the wild life ( Alligators ) at the lake....
      Now If you like you can head back and just spend 1 nite, go from Clewiston back to Stuart.
      Were LOOKING for adventurist drivers. Please do not bring kids. We had one fall off the ski in the lake. Parents recovered him but it was a scary moment.
      Please feel free to leave your comments. Date has not been set yet but I believe the end of July 2017 would be great.
      Hope to see you there...

Comment

Holy Cow! How do you get three days off in a row!!? LOL Lost a kid and got him on the way back a couple days later is what I heard! J/K! That's a serious trip, and sounds like BIG TIME fun Doc!

Comment

Working...
        X