Back After Absence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back After Absence

Same handle as before. Had sort of lost interest for a while, but now I am trying to get the old GTI back on the water after sitting for a couple of years. Back in '14 I had put a Full Bore motor in the thing, I posted about it a bit, the Forum was a big help in getting thru that. Got about 50 hrs on it now. Maybe having a problem, need to make a repair, so where better to go for advice? I'll be starting a new thread about the whole thing in a day or so. So, re-activating today, getting used to the 'new" site and trying a test pic...

EDIT: More like 2009 on the pic... Attachment
    Lake Ray Roberts, 2014 maybe
    Last edited by Lake Sailor; 07-14-2020, 01:50 PM.

Actually,my original post had a few "misteaks", hoping to correct them now: Apologies

First, not the same handle, this is new on this site. Second, I did not post this site about the '14 re-build.

I was actually originally active on this site in year 2000 or so. I don't recall my handle and so forth, but I do remember very much enjoying participating in those days. Posts from that far back don't seem to be available anymore. True?

I do plan to make a post int he 2 cycle forum about my potential problem, hope to get some good advice.

Comment

Or not... +some more characters

Comment

I just got back on here today after a long long been away too...looks so different...are there people on here?

Comment

Hi, same here, I did remember my user name.

Comment

Working...
          X