Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seadoo HX-Completely Restored

1997 Seadoo HX

The 720 Rotax engine was rebuilt by a local Tampa builder that used to work at Barney's Motorsports in St. Petersburg, FL several years ago. The engine and exhaust were custom painted. The motor has less than 10 hours on it. I only used full synthetic Amsoil oil in the ski at a 40:1 pre-mixture. The faulty oil injection has been eliminated. The motors runs on standard 93 octane pump gas. The engine was flushed and fog oil used after every riding session. This ski is setup to handle and turn on a dime. It is a very fast ski. It can hit almost 60 mph; which is fast for the water. The ski was always stored in the garage. I believe I am the third owner. The compression is perfect. It is even on both cylinders at around 155 PSI. The hull is in great condition and looks almost new. If you do not like the flame decals then they can be removed with a hair dryer and goo gone in just a few minutes. It has been detailed and looks like new. One of a kind. I have personally gone through the ski. It is ready to go. No issues. I hate to get rid of it, but I want to buy a boat. The price is $2200.00. I paid around $1200 for the engine to be rebuilt. No trailer. A single trailer available upon request for $300. I do have a double trailer, but the price would be $700. Scammers be aware, CASH only and no shipping anywhere. No trades. Clean FL title and registration on hand. I could deliver with a cash deposit. Starts instantly. Checkout the cold start at https://youtu.be/CfUU5QPVsCc. Please email me at shortfin_mako_shark@yahoo.com

List of parts as follows:

• Hot Rods Crankshafts ($700)
    • Pro-X Pistons (one size over stock bore; 82.5 mm) ($250)
    • Cylinders were honed to handle new pistons ($100)
    • New Drivetrain (driveshaft and adapter)
    • New Engine Mounts
    • New Fuel Lines $30 (4/10/18)
    • New Fuel Valve Selector Switch $25 4/10/18
    • New Primer Kit ($25) 4/10/18
    • New AGM Battery ($50) (4/14/18)
    • Carburetor Rebuilt Kit ($50)
    • Oil Injection block off kit ($20)
    • R & D Ride Plate ($120)
    • Worx Intake grate ($80)
    • Skat-trak swirl impeller 13/19 (I believe so... can't remember exactly) ($150)
    • UMI steering handlebars ($50)
    • UMI start/stop ($50)
    • Aluminum UMI throttle ($50)
    • New seat ($50)
    • Hydroturf Mat ($80)
    • Dealer Shop Manual ($50)

SOLD!! I will be listing my stock race XPL next...stay tuned.

Comment

Back on the market. The sale fell through do to a unexpected family situation for the buyer.

Comment

Working...
      X