Performance kits for 2001 GTX DI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance kits for 2001 GTX DI

Please don't laugh but do you guys still make these? It's been a while since I read up on those

Yes sir!!!!!!!!!

These kits are still available, and for the DI owners it is the ONLY way to go.
    We have been doing this modification since the beginning of DI life and we took very big strides to ensure our level 1 kits would keep the machine reliable and safe.

You will need to run a minimum of 91 octane fuel after the modification process is complete. Higher compression will require a higher octane fuel.

Please let us know how we ca further assist you with this.

Comment

BUDDAH, you are the man. I WILL be contacting you guys this Winter to get this done on my machine, so I can finally pass my daughter. What is the price of the kit, currently? I do have to send you my computer for a reflash correct?

Comment

Glad to help.

Comment

Oh boy, you'll love your machine all over again! A BIG HP gain on a DI isn't easy, but we have it down for sure!!

Comment

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT SEEING YOUR QUESTION! Sorry for the caps too! For the Level One DI kit we do indeed need your cylinder head, and MPEM module. You get the MPEM back, the Head back with a new Head Gasket, New open style flame arrestors, which give it tons more air, and that's why the re-map helps so much, it richens the fuel mixture as well as more advance on the ignition timing and more. It runs about $899.00 for the DI's Level One Kit. NICE gain and even starts better, idles a bit smoother, but DI's are always gonna be strange at idle! Be glad to help you and when we receive it, it takes about 1-2 days and it ships right back to you, very little down time at all. GP@#PPG 954-929-1636

Comment

Thank you Glenn. Now that I have our two GTX DI units running well, I will be doing the upgrade on both. iirc this kit also comes with a new prop?

Comment

DI performance upgrade kit $899.00 without prop

With prop included $1199.00

Comment

Thank you, Buddah. We love our two 2001 GTX DI machines and WILL be upgrading them with your kits

Comment

Hey, that would be one set of great DI's, but if you want to do them both, Buddah can't give you the discount that I can, and ALL of our PPG Level One Kits for DI's are on special if doing two or more! Give me a call when you are ready and Budddah, will also be able to apply the same discount!! Call for pricing, that way we'll be able to custom *FIT it* for your usage/s PPG 954-929-1636

Comment

Working...
                    X